3D printed Pokeballs | Cosplay | Pokeball bundle | Pokemon Cosplay
These smaller 3d printed pokeballs are perfect to round out any Pokémon cosplay. Measuring just over 2 inches in diameter, these fit perfectly in your hand when you are getting ready to catch ’em all with your cosplay. When purchasing you get a set of 3 of these pokeballs already put together.
These smaller 3d printed pokeballs are perfect to round out any Pokémon cosplay. Measuring just over 2 inches in diameter, and printed in the classic color scheme, these fit perfectly in your hand when you are getting ready to catch ’em all with your cosplay. When purchasing you get a set of 3 of these pokeballs already put together. These pokeballs are modeled after the original Pokémon show by ThinAir3D and are not an exact replica. These pokeballs do not open. There may be a little wiggle in the top or bottom pieces as they are 3d printed and snap into place.
- I print to order most items to order and typically need 1 to 3 days for single items like miniatures or terrain elements and 3 to 5 days for most bundles. All orders have a standard processing time of 10 days unless explicitly stated otherwise; for example for large systems or complete builds.
- Printed with Non-Toxic PLA utilizing an FDM (FFF) printing process. PLA is a vegetable-based material and is a fully biodegradable, recyclable, and renewable material. PLA starts to melt around 178°C or 350°F and can start to become malleable around 60°C or 140°C. PLA is very stable when stored out of direct sunlight (for extended periods) and in a climate-controlled environment, for example inside a residence.
- Material color can differ from the images. As a standard, I try and print miniatures with gray or blue translucent color, rocks\stones with a gray or granite color, wood\foliage with a brown or wooden color, terrain (outside of rocks\stone). My goal is to match the print material to make sense with the object being printed to give a good base for you applying your own style via painting. Due to supply shortages, prints may be printed in gray material.
- Some prints within jobs may have differing colors due to filament manufacturer formula changes. I do my best to avoid any of these possibilities, however you may find some slight color changes.
- Models may vary slightly in size due to the printing process and expansion\contraction of the material.
- All of my prints are unfinished. At times, some clean up may be required as some lines or imperfections may be seen. I do print slowly and perform a quality check on all prints before shipping or delivery. All models will need some final work before use or painting in the form of sanding and/or priming. Prints may require assembly which could include the use of adhesives, we recommend a clear Epoxy Glue.
- CAUTION CHOKING HAZARD! This is not intended for use by children and contains small parts that pose a choking hazard and may contain sharp edges or points. Keep away from children and pets! The products may contain small parts or break into small parts which may be considered as choking hazards for children below three (3) years old.
- You understand and acknowledge that by purchasing products for children, it is the responsibility of the parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of the child/children to determine the appropriate and suitable products for their child. While I am committed to providing safe toys made of 3D printed PLA filament to the public, it disclaims any and all liability arising from the mishandling of products and wrong usage of the same.
- IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED TO THROW THESE ITEMS AS THEY ARE MADE OF PLASTIC, SNAP TOGETHER AND CAN BREAK IF USED FOR PURPOSES OTHER THAN THE INTENDED DESIGN OF A COSPLAY ADD-ON.
- If you want a custom color(s) or custom scale for the models we can provide that for you. Please contact me for a quote with all the models & miniatures you want to be scaled or colored and what you are looking for. For miniatures from our design partners, I am unable to change the design itself, only elements of the printing process; size, material colors, printing parameters, etc.
- Model is provided to us by ThinAir3d, https://www.patreon.com/thinair3D/, whom I am a commercial seller, along with all ThinAir3d’s projects released on Patreon.