Primitive Mill | 3D Printed Tabletop Miniatures and Props | Dungeons and Dragons | DnD | D&D | Pathfinder | Terrain
Large 5 Story Primitive Mill with Canals by GameScape3D. Features a working door, and an indoor water mill. This bad boy measures about 6 1/2 inches tall fully assembled, and just the main structure is about 8 inches wide, not including the canals.
- Level 1
- Level 2
- Level 3
- Level 4
- Level 5
- Mill Door and door top
- 2 floor doors
- 2 straight canal pieces
- 2 curved canal pieces
- canal latches
- Mill Main
- Mill Grain Seive
- Mill Topstone
- Mill Water Wheel
- Instruction Sheet w/Pictures
- Items are print to order typically needing 1 to 3 days for miniatures or terrain elements and 3 to 5 days for most bundles. Standard processing time of 10 days unless explicitly stated otherwise; for example, for large systems or complete builds.
- FDM printed with Non-Toxic PLA.
- Material color can differ from the images. As a standard, I try and print miniatures with gray or blue translucent color, rocks\stones with a gray or granite color, wood\foliage with a brown or wooden color, terrain (outside of rocks\stone). Due to supply shortages, prints may be printed in gray material.
- Scaled for use with 28mm miniatures feet to eyes and with a base diameter of 25mm. Models may vary slightly in size due to the printing process and expansion\contraction of the material.
- All prints are unfinished. Some clean up may be required as some lines or imperfections may be seen. I do print slowly and perform a quality check on all prints before shipping or delivery. Prints may require assembly which could include the use of adhesives, we recommend a clear Epoxy Glue.
- Some items pictured are to give a sense of the scale, items commonly used are dice and miniatures. These are not included in the purchase unless expressly called out in the description.
- CAUTION CHOKING HAZARD! Not intended for use by children and contains small parts that pose a choking hazard and may contain sharp edges or points. Keep away from children and pets!
- Model is provided to us by GameScape3D as an officially licensed commercial seller. Please visit https://www.patreon.com/gamescape3d for the source files. We are capable of printing ALL of GameScape3D designed models, please contact us for requests of any of the designs and we will add the product for you!