B/12 Robot | B-12 | B-12 Robot | Stray Robot
$36.99 – $54.99
Miss our little friend B/12 from Stray? Me too, thankfully Andy Valentine (https://www.andyvalentine.co.uk/shop/) released his rendition of B/12.
Miss our little friend B/12 from Stray? Me too, thankfully Andy Valentine (https://www.andyvalentine.co.uk/shop/) released his rendition of B/12. Printed with almost 20 pieces, in resin for those fine and small layers allowing the most detail, and movable antenna. There will be multiple versions of this print added to the shop and photos will be updated with actual prints once completed. Current photos are of Andy’s renders.
- Full size B/12
- 2/3 scale mini friend that could fit in a backpack? (measurements coming soon)
- I print to order most items to order and typically need 1 to 3 days for single items like miniatures or terrain elements and 3 to 5 days for most bundles. All orders have a standard processing time of 10 days unless explicitly stated otherwise; for example for large systems or complete builds.
- Printed with Photopolymer Resin utilizing an LCD/SLA printing process, and UV cured.
- Material color can differ from the images. As a standard, I try and print miniatures with gray or blue translucent color, rocks/stones with a gray or granite color, wood foliage with a brown or wooden color, terrain (outside of rocks/stone). My goal is to match the print material to make sense with the object being printed to give a good base for you applying your own style via painting. Due to supply shortages, prints may be printed in gray material.
- Some prints within jobs may have differing colors due to filament manufacturer formula changes. I do my best to avoid any of these possibilities, however you may find some slight color changes.
- Scaled for use with 28mm miniatures feet to eyes and with a base diameter of 25mm. Models may vary slightly in size due to the printing process and expansion/contraction of the material.
- All of my prints are unfinished. At times, some clean up may be required as some lines or imperfections may be seen. I do print slowly and perform a quality check on all prints before shipping or delivery. All models will need some final work before use or painting in the form of sanding and/or priming. Prints may require assembly which could include the use of adhesives, we recommend a clear Epoxy Glue.
- I include some items in the pictures to give a sense of the scale of the print. Some items I commonly use are dice, terrains, tiles, and miniatures. These are not included in the item being purchased unless expressly called out in the description. Bundles, Systems, Complete games, etc. will include a list of all the elements included in the purchase, items not expressly listed but in pictures are not included in the purchase.
- CAUTION CHOKING HAZARD! This is not intended for use by children and contains small parts that pose a choking hazard and may contain sharp edges or points. Keep away from children and pets!
- If you want a custom color(s) or custom scale for the models we can provide that for you. Please contact me for a quote with all the models & miniatures you want to be scaled or colored and what you are looking for. For miniatures from our design partners, I am unable to change the design itself, only elements of the printing process; size, material colors, printing parameters, etc.
- Model is provided to us by Andy Valentine, I am an officially licensed commercial seller. Please visit https://www.patreon.com/itsandyvalentine for the source files. We are capable of printing ALL of Andy Valentine’s designed models, please contact us for requests of any of the designs and we will add the product for you!
Full Size, 2/3 Size scaled